Wall & Roof Panel Framer/Builder
- -Working on a team to build wall and roof panels
- -Additional tasks as assigned
Candidates should have:
- -Carpentry skills – knowledge reading plans and using framing, power tools, etc.
- -Past experience framing residential walls and roofs
- -A strong attention to detail
- -A good work ethic
- -Valid driver’s license
This is a full-time position located at our climate-controlled facility in Grantham, New Hampshire. 4 day work week, 10 hours a day.
Yankee Barn Homes offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please fill out our online application by clicking the “Apply Today” button or email your resume and salary requirements to Chris Sevigny at – [email protected].
Join The Team At Yankee Barn Homes!
Since 1969 Yankee Barn Homes has been a pioneer in the American post and beam housing industry. Our homes combine post and beam with our own wall and roof panels resulting in one of the most energy efficient custom homes on the market today.