Design Project Coordinator
We are seeking a friendly, organized and professional Design Project Coordinator to work on the Project Management team. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package (pay is commensurate with experience, salary noted is entry level min. experience). Our ideal employee is interested in a permanent, stable position to grow with us – most of our employees have been with us for 10+ years. This position is full time, 8:30am-4:30pm, in our Grantham, NH office – it does not involve traveling to job sites. Remote workers will not be considered.
Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements:
The client experience is what sets Yankee Barn Homes apart – we are attentive, professional and friendly offering a personalized boutique experience to discerning clientele. This demands excellence at every step of our process from every member of our team. The Design Project Coordinator’s responsibilities/skills to include:
- Helping clients through the design & production process, with the aid of our Design Team. This does not require designing the home but design knowledge is a plus.
- Coordinating communications and process between clients & internal staff to meet deadlines. Requires email, phone and in person communication skills.
- Review designs and options with clients, answer questions, etc.
- Clerical/administrative duties as needed for the project including Paperwork and data entry into Project Management software
- Ability to identify and execute tasks to stay ahead of client needs, manufacturing and building deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Professional and friendly verbal and electronic communications and demeanor
- Prioritizing and juggling multiple projects and tasks with deadlines
- Ability to adapt and learn – every client/project is different which requires problem solving and flexibility
- Knowledge of home design and construction
- Minimum 2 years project coordination, customer service and/or construction admin experience
- High proficiency with computers and Microsoft office/outlook
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus Pay
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Project Coordination: 2 years (Preferred)
Please fill out our online application by clicking the “Apply Today” button or email your resume to Matt Stavropoulos at – [email protected].
Duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone, email and in person ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage front desk greeting visitors
- Provide general support to clientele for meetings
- Answer phones in a professional manner and direct calls to appropriate person
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Outbound mail and shipping via USPS, UPS and FedEx
- Produce and distribute correspondence letters and photocopies as needed
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Scan and archiving documents electronically
- Organize and maintain office supplies by regularly checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; printing any necessary sales and marketing materials
- Support staff with data entry, project paperwork, confirming appointments, client visits, meeting notes, running reports, etc.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties as requested
- High school diploma with 3 years relevant work experience
- Excellent administrative, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Professional, friendly and polite demeanor and presentation
- Positive attitude, excellent time management with the ability to multi task and prioritize in fast paced environment
- Detail Oriented self-starter who works well independently
- Ability to prioritize given tasks and work efficiently towards completing them
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Hubspot or Buildertrend a plus
Yankee Barn Homes offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary is full time hourly with benefits. Please fill out our online application by clicking the “Apply Today” button or email your resume and salary requirements to Jennifer Hastings at – [email protected].
Wall & Roof Panel Framer/Builder
- -Working on a team to build wall and roof panels
- -Additional tasks as assigned
Candidates should have:
- -Carpentry skills – knowledge reading plans and using framing, power tools, etc.
- -Past experience framing residential walls and roofs
- -A strong attention to detail
- -A good work ethic
- -Valid driver’s license
This is a full-time position located at our climate-controlled facility in Grantham, New Hampshire. 4 day work week, 10 hours a day.
Yankee Barn Homes offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please fill out our online application by clicking the “Apply Today” button or email your resume and salary requirements to Chris Sevigny at – [email protected].
Join The Team At Yankee Barn Homes!
Since 1969 Yankee Barn Homes has been a pioneer in the American post and beam housing industry. Our homes combine post and beam with our own wall and roof panels resulting in one of the most energy efficient custom homes on the market today.