YBH Preferred Builder Network
Yankee Barn Homes has been designing and building timber framed homes since 1969. We design and manufacture our homes in NH, but use the talents of local builders to do the on-site work and provide the balance of the construction. The General Contractor plays a central role in organizing and coordinating a building project, finishing it on time and managing the project expense.
Our clients are nationwide and we’re always looking for experienced local builders to partner with on our projects and refer to our clients. In addition, our marketing efforts attract hundreds of leads for people looking to build their dream home and they are not always the right fit for us. As part of our network of partnered local builders for our projects, we would be happy to share leads who are not a fit for us.
Demand for building is high in the current market. We also offer services to work directly with builders on their in-house projects. We can panelize any build plans for your own design services or an architect’s drawings. Increase your own capacity each year or beat the winter weather by having a shell package up within 10-14 days to keep your team of sub-contractors busy throughout the winter.
Opportunities for Partnership
- Become a part of our Preferred Builder Network
- Receive Leads for customers that are not a good fit for us
- Panelize or add timber frame to any project and build more each year
“The relationship with Yankee Barn was great. Everyone was easy to work with, organized, and friendly. This made the building process much easier. While building a post and beam is different than traditional construction – and this was our first post and beam – with Yankee Barn’s detailed plans and thorough organization, the process went smoothly.”
– Michael, Brandywine Builder
Building With Yankee Barn Homes
About our product
- We DO NOT use SIP panels – we build our 2×6, 2×8, 2×10 and 2×12 panels here in our factory.
- Our standard walls are 2×6 construction, insulated w/ 4” of polyisocyanurate with the windows preinstalled.
- The roof panels are vented and pre-insulated with drywall on the interior.
- Both the wall and roof panels have ZIP sheathing on the exterior.
- Our post and beam frame is Douglas Fir, pre-sanded and pre-stained so you don’t have to do that in the field
- We send a Supervisor with the package to help you and your team raise the shell.