Building with Yankee Barn Homes
Yankee Barn Homes has been designing and helping build timber framed homes since 1969. What a lot of people don’t know is that we manufacture high-performance panels, called True Wall & Roof Panels in our New Hampshire workshop. This allows us to partner with local, regional builders to assist on their new construction projects.
Over the past 50 years, we’ve worked with countless builders to make their lives easier. We help with all types of projects from simple to complicated – custom to designed – new homes to garages. We can panelize your design, your architect’s design, or design something for you. Post and beam or no post and beam – most of our builder collaboration projects have no post & beam at all with the goal being to save you time and meet your labor needs.
We will ship your “package” to you to install or we have two assembly options – a Supervisor to work with your crew or a full labor crew to assemble.
- Faster, easier builds
- Available installation crew
- Less waste and less cost
- High-quality, energy efficient, sustainably produced materials
Let’s Work Together
About Our Products
- We DO NOT use SIP panels – we build our 2×6, 2×8, 2×10 and 2×12 panels in our NH factory.
- Our standard walls are 2×6 construction, insulated or uninsulated w/ 4” of polyisocyanurate with the windows preinstalled
- The roof panels are vented and can be uninsulated or pre-insulated with drywall on the interior
- Both the wall and roof panels have ZIP sheathing on the exterior
- Our post and beam frame is Douglas Fir, pre-sanded and pre-stained so you don’t have to do that in the field