Yankee Barn Homes understands building a home is both exciting and overwhelming. We know the build process and are highly skilled at taking you from conceptualization to build. Our in-house team allows for complete design flexibility. Building a custom home is about personal taste, need, and comfort, as well as return on investment. These 6 features of a YBH build are key to a successful experience.
- Design Phase -The Yankee Barn in-house design team takes your wish list and turns it into a three dimensional reality, culminating in a virtual walk through your home. This unique experience is cost effect as most changes are made prior to production.
- R-Value – Additional insulation is the #1 way to save money. Yankee Barn offers high R-values in both its wall panels (26 to 38) and its roof panels (44 to 66) to create exceptional passive energy savings. This translates to low-cost utility expenses. An additional benefit to increased insulation is an extremely quiet house.
- Flexible Floor Plan – All Yankee Barn homes offer flexibility in floor plans. Open floor plans are the mainstay for today’s active lifestyle. YBH creates dramatic open floor plans while retaining a sense of tradition.
- Windows – YBH uses only Energy Star Gold Standard window products. These windows, available in a multitude of design and color options, increase the passive energy savings of the home.
- Curb Appeal – The language your home speaks when you arrive at the front door is the difference between Wow and run-of-the-mill. YBH strong architectural elements always create a WOW effect!
- Budget – Yankee Barn’s strength in pre-planning a home translates into increased budget savings. A well-planned project accommodates budget requirements up front and eliminates cost over-runs during construction.